Dulquer Salmaan was offered to star in Bangalore Days’ Hindi remake; he rejected it: “Why should I do the same role again?”

0

Actor Duqluer Salmaan is not very fond of remakes. The actor, who recently starred in the music video ‘Heeriye’ with Jasleen Royal, said that it’s become too easy to make remakes.  The conversation was in regards to his film Bangalore Days being remade in Hindi.

Dulquer Salmaan was offered to star in Bangalore Days’ Hindi remake; he rejected it: “Why should I do the same role again?”

During a recent chat with News18, Dulquer said, “All the best to them.” The actor also revealed that he was infact offered to star in the remake. “I keep getting called to remake Bangalore Days. They are like can you play the same role? Why should I do the same role again? I will only be mechanical. I won’t have my heart (in it).”

In 2022, reports stated that Meezan Jafri will be taking on the lead role in the Bangalore Days’ Hindi remake. Talking about the remake culture, the actor added, “I come of the opinion that nothing should be remade. I think we should all strive to keep discovering original content and original music. It just seems too easy for me to remake. So I have said no to some very successful projects because it was a remake. But I am still stubborn about it. I don’t think anything should be remade.”

Starring Dulquer Salman, Fahadh Faasil, Nivin Pauly, Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy, Nithya Menen, Isha Talwar among others, Bangalore Days is a fun roller coaster ride about three young people who reach Bangalore to dream, discover & explore!

ALSO READ: Trailer of Raj & DK’s Guns & Gulaabs starring Rajkummar Rao, Dulquer Salmaan, Adarsh Gourav to arrive on August 2

The post Dulquer Salmaan was offered to star in Bangalore Days’ Hindi remake; he rejected it: “Why should I do the same role again?” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/I5WmY0T

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)