Alia Bhatt fondly recalls her first encounter with Ranbir Kapoor on the set of THIS film

0

Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt is currently basking the success of Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani. In a recent interview, the actress candidly shared her intriguing introduction to Ranbir Kapoor, dating back to 2005.

Alia Bhatt fondly recalls her first encounter with Ranbir Kapoor on the set of THIS film

The actress shared in an interview that she became acquainted with Ranbir Kapoor in 2005 while working on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Black. During this time, she had auditioned for the role of a young Rani Mukerji. She mentioned, “I was auditioning for a young Rani Mukerji. I didn’t get it obviously because I am not in the film. But fun fact it was the first time I also met my now husband (Ranbir Kapoor).”

Expanding on the reminiscence, Alia also recounted that during that period, Sanjay Leela Bhansali had instructed her to rest her head on Ranbir’s shoulders. She recalled, “It was damn stupid. And Sanjay sir still tells me you were flirting with Ranbir even at that time. I didn’t even know what flirting mean then.”

Bringing up her memorable statement “I want to marry Ranbir Kapoor” from her appearance on Koffee With Karan, Alia Bhatt stated, “It’s like how one would say that they want to marry Angelina Jolie or somebody. You don’t really do that. It’s more hypothetical. It’s all in your head. I said that as a fangirl and I still say that as a fangirl but I am very honest about my love for him. It’s very normal. I am in awe of the persona I see on screen. When I meet him in real life, he is a different person altogether.”

For the unversed, Ranbir and Alia welcomed Raha in November 2022, and made the announcement through social media. To announce the name of her daughter and explain the meaning behind it, Alia dropped an elaborate post.

On the work front, Alia Bhatt was recently seen in Karan Johar’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani alongside Ranveer Singh, Dharmendra, Jaya Bachchan and Shabana Azmi. The film released in theatres on July 28, 2023, and received rave reviews from critics. In her pipeline, she also has director Farhan Akhtar’s Jee Le Zaraa with Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra.

Also Read: Amul pays tribute to the grand success of Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt starrer Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani

The post Alia Bhatt fondly recalls her first encounter with Ranbir Kapoor on the set of THIS film appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/ec87v6h

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)