Shruti Haasan RESPONDS to Orry calling her “very very rude”: “I treat people exactly the way I am treated”

0

Internet sensation Orry no longer requires an introduction. Recently, his candid remarks on actress Shruti Haasan grabbed much attention. He called her “rude” and sparked rumours that she is secretly married to her boyfriend Santanu Hazarika. While Haasan responded to the rumours of her marriage on social media, she recently reacted to Orry calling her “rude.”

Shruti Haasan RESPONDS to Orry calling her “very very rude”: “I treat people exactly the way I am treated”

In a conversation with ETimes, the Ramaiya Vastavaiya actress asserted, “I don’t know who that (he) is. I am busy doing my work and living my life. My focus has always been on people who bring good energy into my life and around me. I have always said this, and I stand by it – I am like a mirror, I treat people exactly the way I am treated, and I am never sorry for it.”

For the unversed, a few days ago, Orry, aka Orhan Awatramani, hosted an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit. One of the users asked him if any celebrity showed him an attitude. In his response, the internet sensation and former Bigg Boss replied, “Shruti Haasan. Not for posing ’cause I never asked her, but she was very very rude to me at an event that I had actually got her into and I don’t even know her! Felt very bad, but there was probably some misunderstanding ’cause I am good with her husband and I adore him.”

Later, the Yevadu actress shared a note on her Instagram, which read, “So, I’m not married. For someone who has been open about every single thing, why would I hide this? LOL. So people who don’t know me at all, please calm down.”

Speaking of the professional front, the 37-year-old actress is currently seen in Prabhas’ starrer Salaar Part 1: Ceasefire. The Prashanth Neel directorial is running in theatres and doing decent business. She will be next seen in Dacoit, co-starring Adivi Sesh. Besides this, she also has an English film, The Eye, in her kitty. 

Also Read: Shruti Haasan and Santanu Hazarika clarify on marriage rumours after Orry refers to latter as her husband

The post Shruti Haasan RESPONDS to Orry calling her “very very rude”: “I treat people exactly the way I am treated” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/o06RJy3

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)