Imran Khan opens up about the ‘changes’ in his life after deciding to move in with Lekha Washington; says, “Now that we are moving in together, I’m like, ‘Alright, we need more things’”

0

Actor Imran Khan, who has taken an indefinite sabbatical from the movie industry, and artist-actress Lekha Washington, who have been in a relationship for the past few years, recently rented an apartment in Mumbai to move-in together. The actor in a recent interaction, however, confessed that it is not going to be easy for him to stay with a partner or a roommate since he has been living ‘solo’ for half a decade now. Explaining further about the changes, the actor asserted that they are now looking to add more things into the minimalistic place.

Imran Khan opens up about the ‘changes’ in his life after deciding to move in with Lekha Washington; says, “Now that we are moving in together, I’m like, ‘Alright, we need more things’”

In an interview with Raunaq Rajani, Imran Khan opened up about his relationship with Lekha Washington and how it all started, as he said, “Covid is when we started seeing each other.” Further he explained about arriving at the decision of moving-in together as he  shared, “She brought it up! I’ll be real with you, man. So, I was like, ‘Why not? It’s been long enough’.”

Imran Khan went on to talk about the being in the ‘process’ of moving together and how it is not easy for him to do after living alone for five years. “Still in the process… Which, for those who have done this sort of thing know, has all of its weirdness and awkwardness. The part of the thing is that I am older now and I have spent enough time getting really set in my ways. I have been living alone for the last five years, so I got super into the minimalism thing — as few things, as few objects I could possibly have at my home,” he continued.

He also added, “Now that we are moving in together, I’m like, ‘Alright, we need more things’. She’s like, ‘We need different kinds of glasses to drink different kinds of beverages’, and I’m like, ‘But my mug is great, it holds everything. How many glasses do you need?’. So, yes, we are having a conflict about the number of objects and it is going more her way so far. I’ve got like 15 plates. There’s two of us.”

Also Read: Imran Khan opens up about relationship with Lekha Washington: “Made it official at….”

The post Imran Khan opens up about the ‘changes’ in his life after deciding to move in with Lekha Washington; says, “Now that we are moving in together, I’m like, ‘Alright, we need more things’” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/mqbt0Vj

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)