Sanjay Dutt makes rare comment about his difficult time in jail: “Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Shah Rukh Khan, everybody came and wished me well”

0

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who will next star in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Leo, recently opened up about his life in jail. In a rare interview, he talked about the difficult time, the actors who visited him and his learning curve throughout those five years after an 18-month trial.

Sanjay Dutt makes rare comment about his difficult time in jail: “Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Shah Rukh Khan, everybody came and wished me well”

During the episode of Star vs Food Survival, Sanjay Dutt recalled the ‘difficult time in his life’ whilst he was in jail. He shared, “The first time I went to jail if you see the photographs outside Thane jail – Anna, Akshay, Ajay, Shah Rukh, everybody came and wished me well.”

He added, “I had no respite from serving jail time, so why overthink it? I had to make up my mind that yes I had to go. I have to face it. In six years, I faced it, managed it, made the most out of it, and learned from it. I used that time to learn cooking, scriptures, and working out. I came out with a better physique.”

For unversed, Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to five-year prison time and was in jail for almost 42 months for his 18-month trial. He was arrested on April 19, 1993, for possession and destruction of an AK-56 rifle. He was convicted of illegal possession of arms under the Arms Act.

On the work front, Sanjay Dutt has an array of projects including Leo, and Welcome to the Jungle, among others.

ALSO READ: Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi and Raju Hirani hint at reuniting for Munnabhai 3 in this video; watch

The post Sanjay Dutt makes rare comment about his difficult time in jail: “Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Shah Rukh Khan, everybody came and wished me well” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/bF3IMfa

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)