Rani Mukerji offers prayers at Ghanteshwar temple in Mumbai on Hanuman Jayanti, watch

0

Rani Mukerji paid a visit to Mumbai’s Ghanteshwar Temple to celebrate Hanuman Jayanti. On Tuesday, a paparazzo posted a video on Instagram of the actress taking blessings at the temple.

Rani was dressed in a patterned green suit and sunglasses for her visit to the temple. Despite the heavy security, she donated sweets and offered a garland at the temple. She waved and smiled to the fans as she exited the shrine. Rani said, “Thank you” multiple times.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Varinder Chawla (@varindertchawla)

Rani Mukerji is unquestionably one of the most versatile actresses in the Hindi entertainment business. She began her career in the mid-1990s and swiftly rose to prominence with films like Ghulam and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Recently, she received Best Actor at the Zed Cine Awards for her strong portrayal in Mrs. Chatterjee vs Norway.

On receiving the award, Rani exclaimed, “This award is very special for me. This is my 27th year in the industry and it is heartening to see to that my work being acknowledged and awarded. MCVN is a very special film because it is the story of a mother and her strength. For me, it was necessary to ensure that this story reaches a larger audience because this is a story of every Indian woman, every mother.”

“I would like to specially thank my director Ashima Chibber who has made this story reach a larger audience through me. I would also like to thank my producers Zee Studios – Shariq, Bhumika and Emmay Entertainment – Nikhil, Madhu, Monisha for standing with me and supporting this film at a time when all believed that the content films won’t work in the theatres. I would also like to thank the Estonian crew who had a huge contribution in the making of this film,” she added.

Also Read : Rani Mukerji reveals why ‘it had to be Aditya Chopra’ who she wanted to get married to; says, “He’s very fair in terms of his morals and his judgment”

The post Rani Mukerji offers prayers at Ghanteshwar temple in Mumbai on Hanuman Jayanti, watch appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/I2zHtjQ

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)