Riddhima Kapoor opens up about Raha’s resemblance; says, “Raha looks a lot like Alia and my dad”

0

Raha Kapoor, the daughter of Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, has become a fan favourite since her celebrity parents posed for a family photo last year. She is frequently seen with her parents when they make public engagements. Her aunt, Riddhima Kapoor, has spoken out about Raha, claiming that the infant resembles Alia and her late father, Rishi Kapoor.

Riddhima Kapoor, the daughter of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor, works as a fashion designer and socialite. She will appear in season 3 of Netflix’s Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives.

Riddhima mentioned the delight Raha has brought to their family. Riddhima compared Raha to her late father Rishi Kapoor, calling her a ‘wonderful baby’. “She calls me Boo,” Riddhima stated in an interview with UK-based radio DJ Anushka Arora. “Like Samara calls Ranbir RK, that’s how he wanted her to address him. I would tell her that she should call him mamu, or uncle, or something, not mama ji (chuckles). He said she can call me RK, (same way) Raha calls me Boo. She’s too cute. We all FaceTime because I am in Delhi, she is in Mumbai. She FaceTimes us every now and then, she loves my dog. I have the most adorable Shih Tzu at home, his name is Kilian. Poor thing can’t say Kilian, so she says, Kili Boo, Kili Boo; that’s so cute, my heart melts.”

She concluded, “She looks a little bit like all of us in the family. At times she looks like Samara, it’s strange because Samara looks a lot like my brother. Actually she’s a mix between my brother, my husband, my father and my mum. She doesn’t look like me at all. Raha looks a lot like Alia and my dad. She is so cute, and she is a good baby.”

Also Read : Riddhima Kapoor Sahni hails Alia Bhatt’s support: says “She’s been a great source of comfort”

The post Riddhima Kapoor opens up about Raha’s resemblance; says, “Raha looks a lot like Alia and my dad” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Zpv97ga

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)