Rajkummar Rao reveals mixed feelings about Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal: “I enjoyed it. Did I have some issues with the film? Maybe”

0

Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal, which is just a few months away from its first anniversary, continues to be a topic of discussion. Actor Rajkummar Rao has now shared his thoughts on the film, expressing his admiration for Ranbir Kapoor’s performance while also acknowledging some reservations.

Rajkummar Rao reveals mixed feelings about Ranbir Kapoor's Animal: “I enjoyed it. Did I have some issues with the film? Maybe”

Rajkummar Rao ADMITS he “Loved” Animal

During a recent appearance on Raj Shamani’s podcast, Rao revealed that he enjoyed watching Animal and found Ranbir Kapoor’s performance to be “mind-blowing.” However, he admitted to having “some issues” with certain aspects of the film. “I loved Animal, the experience of watching Animal. I enjoyed it.”

He further added, “Did I have some issues with the film? Maybe. Some scenes here and there, yes. But did I not enjoy the film? Of course not, I enjoyed the film, I enjoyed the experience of watching the film. I loved Ranbir Kapoor in it and his performance in the film was mind-blowing.”

Released in December 2023, Animal revolved around a complex and toxic relationship between a man and his father. Ranbir Kapoor plays the role of Ranvijay, an anti-hero who goes to extreme lengths to gain his father’s approval, even resorting to violence. Despite his efforts, he struggles to earn his father’s love and acceptance.

Coming back to Rajkummar, he is currently seen in Stree 2, the sequel of Maddock Films’ 2018 release Stree. The film also stars Shraddha Kapoor, Aparshakti Khurana, Pankaj Tripathi and Abhishek Banerjee. Meanwhile, it ends on a cliffhanger promising a third instalment featuring Akshay Kumar.

Also Read: Mahesh Bhatt addresses backlash against Ranbir Kapoor starrer Animal: “World ultimately belongs to the creators, not to the ones who are throwing brickbats”

The post Rajkummar Rao reveals mixed feelings about Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal: “I enjoyed it. Did I have some issues with the film? Maybe” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/TqpDXKO

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)