Sharvari traces her dance journey; says, “Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Sridevi, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, have left a legacy for actors like me”

0

Sharvari kicked off the year with a Rs. 100-crore blockbuster with Munjya, where her dance number ‘Taras’, became one of the year’s biggest musical sensations. Apart from acting, Sharvari’s passion for dance is as deeply rooted in her love for cinema, and with her taking the industry by storm with her electrifying performance in the blockbuster dance song ‘Taras’, the actress discussed how her journey with dance began long before the cameras started rolling.

Sharvari traces her dance journey; says, “Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Sridevi, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, have left a legacy for actors like me”

Talking about the same, Sharvari said, “I can immediately start to dance if music comes on. This has always been me since I was a child. Growing up, I became a super filmy kid and I used to imagine myself as a Bollywood heroine, wearing a chiffon saree and running through mustard fields and dancing to the beautiful songs from our Hindi films.”

Sharvari added, “I think I manifested this profession for myself, and I definitely manifested landing a big dance song like ‘Taras’. I was thrilled when my producer Dinesh Vijan sir trusted me with a dance song. I gave it my everything while filming ‘Taras’. It was an opportunity to show the industry that I can dance well and there was no way in hell that I would be doing this half-heartedly.”

Sharvari’s commitment to her craft is evident in the way she approached the song ‘Taras’. Talking about the same and the response, Sharvari said, “I practiced the steps everyday and I’m grateful that people loved what they saw. To witness such an amazing response from people, to see them dance on my song in theatres was a huge deal. I hope I keep entertaining people with my acting, my dancing, my hard work and dedication to my profession. I am hugely inspired by the leading ladies of Bollywood who have danced their way into the hearts of people. Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Sridevi, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, have left a legacy for actors like me to be inspired constantly.”

Speaking of her recent film commitments, she received a lot of love for her performance in the digital release Maharaj and later, she featured in an action-packed role in Vedaa. As for her upcoming projects, she is currently working on the mega-budget action entertainer Alpha, a YRF Spy Universe film, where she is sharing screen space with Alia Bhatt.

Also Read: Sharvari reveals how she forgot her lines in front of Rani Mukerji during Bunty Aur Babli 2 shoot

The post Sharvari traces her dance journey; says, “Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Sridevi, Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, have left a legacy for actors like me” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/4uwimnO

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)